Why get a business and management doctorate certificate? When it comes to today’s global business world, having experience as your only knowledge base just won’t cut it. While an MBA or business administration degree can offer extensive training, they are becoming more and more common. Earning a Doctorate in Management Studies ( DMS) can help you get ahead of the competition. It aims to develop individuals into distinguished consultants and managers in the field of management. The mission of the program is to provide in-depth knowledge and proficiency to students so that they can become distinguished, pioneering and innovative teachers, trainers, consultants and researchers in the field of management. The Institute seeks to ensure that DMS students are among the best equipped to meet the needs of high quality management education in the country. DMS seeks candidates of the highest caliber with strong academic background, professional experience, intellectual curiosity and discipline needed to make a major commitment to attain scholarly status. With Globalization and influx of MNCs and Corporate the need for top class managerial positions are increasing day by day which require highly qualified professionals
The Doctorate in management studies program offered by Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies provides learners with a professional program, a means of exploring their personal readiness to become leaders in management professions. Professionals gain a mastery of business administration literature and demonstrate their competence by applying this knowledge to current business environments. As the global information economy evolves, organizations are becoming increasingly complex, and innovative organizational models and practices have become crucial to successfully addressing this complexity. Consequently, leadership in this environment requires higher, more sophisticated levels of knowledge and skills. The Doctorate program is designed to serve this need by providing doctoral-level education to professional practitioners in business and management.
Course Objective :
- This course aims to provide you with advanced critical, analytical and argumentative skills, to deliver personal fulfillment , professional development and career enhancement, and to encourage reflective practice.
- Developing new approach methods and techniques for decision processes, which answer to the present and the future needs of the organizations.
- Adapting existing methods and techniques of Management and Industrial Engineering to solve new problems in new organizational environments.
- Making comparative studies of methods or techniques of Management and Industrial Engineering, which allow measuring their impact in the organizations.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Graduate with Five years Work Exp. / PG with Three years Work Exp.
Course Duration :
- The DMS Program can be completed in a period of 1 to 3 years.
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Management
- Business Law
- Managerial Economics
- Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Project Report
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 55800/- (Note : GST applicable)
International Students: US $3000