- Application form duly filled and signed
- Qualification Proof: Self attested photocopies of Mark Sheets and Proof of the examinations passed as per criteria for respective courses.
- Three latest passport size color photographs. Self attested photocopies of Work Experience Certificate and Appointment letter as per course requirement.
- Updated Resume
- Self attested photocopies of Photo ID proof.
- Self attested photocopies of Address proof.
- Fees can be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft /Credit Card/Online transfer/Cash .Fees payable in favor of “Indian Institute OF Business Management and Studies” or “IIBMS” payable at Mumbai.
- The application form along with documents & fees should be submitted to respected branch or scan online.
- Course & Specialization once selected will not be changed or Transferred under any circumstances. You can change the course only on the day of admission till working hours.
- Fees once paid are not refundable and / non transferable under any circumstances.
- Cheques are acknowledged subject to realization.
- False declaration or qualification by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the institute including appropriate penal action
- Course and Fees are valid up to the maximum duration of course from the date of enrollment
- All legal disputes, if any, shall come under Jurisdiction Mumbai City only.
Post Admission Procedure :
- Students will receive respective course Kit within 25 working days after completion of admission procedure.
- For any queries or doubts while studying, student can mail us with their student Reference number for quick response on the mail id which will be allotted after admission.
- We are dedicated to fulfill our students very quickly & easily with highly experienced support staff, One can expect queries related to courseware be resolved with least wait-time by using 24*7 online support.
- Student can refer Admission procedure FAQ’s for queries related to admission.
Admission Procedure FAQ’s
Q.1} How can I enquire in your Institute?
Ans. You can send an enquiry on our website or call on the enquiry number and speak to our counselor. You can also come to visit personally at our given office address.
Q.2} What is the admission procedure?
Q.3} How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Fees can be paid by Cash*/Online Transfer/Credit card/Cheque/DD which is payable in favor of “Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies” payable at Mumbai. Cash is accepted at Mumbai head office only. Cash is not accepted at location other than Mumbai.
Q.4} Do you accept credit cards for payment of fees?
Ans. Yes, You can pay your fees by Credit Card / Debit Card / Online through IIBMSPayment Gateway
Q.5} Do you provide any installments facility for paying fees?
Ans. Yes, we provide installment facility for payment of course fees but installments have to be paid by giving post dated cheques at the time of admission.
Q.6} Do you accept cash/D.D’s/cheques for payment of fees?
Ans. Yes, Fees are accepted in all the above modes of payment. In case a cheque gets dishonored / bounced then Students are liable to pay cheque dishonor charges of Rs.800/- for continuing the course.
Q.7} Which documents are required to be submit for enrollment?
Ans. Following documents are required to be submitted
a) Application Form with Attested Photocopies of latest Mark sheets/Certificate.
b) Attested Photocopies of Work Experience Certificate /Appointment letter as per course requirement.
c) Photocopies of Address Proof & Photo Id Proof.
d) Three – latest Passport size Photographs
e) Update CV.
Q.8} How can I submit documents, If I cannot visit the Institute personally?
Ans. You can send the photocopies of necessary documents through courier or scan and mail the documents to email@example.com .
Q.9} Do you give referral benefits to students?
Ans. Yes, but it is purely decided by management.
Q.10} How can I know my admission is confirmed in IIBMS?
Ans. Student will receive the “Welcome Letter” and “Login Id & Password” within 7 working days after completion of admission procedure.
Q.11} When will I get my ID Card?
Ans. You will receive the Fees receipt & ID Card within 25 working days (except Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays) after completion of admission procedure.
Q.12} When will I get my Books?
Ans. Study material in the form of E—books, PowerPoint Presentations etc. along with Student Login-id, Password, ID Card & Fees Receipt will be issued within 25 working days (except Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays) after completion of admission procedure.
Q.13} Can I get the fees refund if I cancel the admission?
Fees are not refundable under any circumstance .
Q.14} Can I change my Course & Specialization after admission?
Ans. You can change course & specialization only on the day of admission during working hours. Course & Specialization once selected will not be changed under any circumstances. If you want to change specialization or enroll for extra specialization you will have to pay Rs. 5000/- additional charges.
Credit Card/Debit Card