Our distance learning education programs offer the opportunity to study a comprehensive curriculum in business administration and receive a higher professional qualification in business administration with a speciality major. All students enter the program taking the core course in business administration and management studies. IIBMS is evolving as per the industry requirements for well groomed professionals. Our directors and management committee visualized the need to educate the managers who have missed out on the graduate and post graduate studies. The IIBMS is committed to its role in improving talent pool employed currently in various sectors.
Who will benefit by doing such courses?
The courses shall benefit employed professionals, service class people of the country, self employed people, self – made businessmen and women, students viz. anyone and everyone who has an occupation involving people, involving interaction of individuals with similar or dissimilar interests with or without any purpose. Management study by its very nature has the potential to add something meaningful to our lives. The management students have at their disposal various tools and techniques that may be helpful in every Conceivable environment, and here we are referring to workplace as well as non workplace conditions.
IIBMS offers management courses which are in sync with the requirements of management professionals since 1999. The management advisory body of IIBMS ensures that this simple principle is followed while maintaining the standard of courses. The IIBMS is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
Recognize the need of management education for everyone. IIBMS – an institute where one can learn management flexibly from anywhere – was conceived to fulfill this requirement. We provide access to study material and academic pursuits of excellence and one of the features is that the same course is delivered in the home territory. IIBMS Distance Learning has been made available for all levels of skill and knowledge, whether training or education. The courses are probably the best for practical skills, when detailed feedback on performance and performance improvement is required. We offer topical new fields of study which encourage you to address diverse issues.
Impart management education to promote the value based universal education with a firm conviction that pursuit of knowledge is the pursuit of highest value. Management education shall provide education to leaders, wealth creators.
IIBMS Quality Policy
We at IIBMS are committed to excellence in management learning. We intend to carry out research, consultancy and training for fulfilling the needs and expectations of students, parents and business and society at large. We aim to do this with high degree of social sensitivity through innovation.
- Nurturing of talent and building a learning environment, to promote creativity and leadership.
- Improvement of course curriculum through educational research and dialogue with business enterprises characterized by significance, relevance, excellence and rigor.
- Commitment to personal and professional development of individual (staff, students and faculties) over their entire career.
- Imbibing of state-of-the-art technology and improvement of infrastructure conductive to excellence in learning.
- Reviewing of institutional processes by involvement of faculty, students and staff.
- Giving the student the opportunity to discuss and understand business challenges and address them through insights provided by unbiased team of experts.
- Imparting education and training through the utilization and dissemination of knowledge by focusing on application of management concepts in a diversified manner.
The increasingly complex working environment requires managers to consider a universe of aspects in their decision making processes. This fact is strengthened by economic necessities, legislation requirements, and the politically charged and unpredictable socio-economic environment. Number of factors influencing management decisions is constantly growing, as new economic challeges arise.
IIBMS recognizes the role of education and the importance of social responsibilty that every citizen should possess in the digital age and division of wealth. Distance Learning is now a wonderful reality in this context.
The wiser ones in the society would grasp its importance instantly and grap the opportunity earlier than the others. Others, of course, would follow suit. Hidden potentials, dormant talents, aptitude, interests, and aspiration can be developed to the fullest through Distance Learning. Continuous learning for updating knowledge and skills is very essential.
IIBMS provides a well balanced combination of academic and practical business oriented content through a unique theoritical approach. IIBMS offers understanding of businesses and organizations, along with theories on technologies and tools for resolving the problems arising in them. You will explore the business spectra in all relevant areas and learn to create solutions adapted to a company.
We believe in and support the philosophy of distance education with a strong academic support oriented towards real time profitability. Advancing technologies endorse our endeavor and are helping us create success.
In today’s business environment the rate at which business leaders learn is an emerging competence. Establishing an advisory board (learning forum) is a simple mechanism to access external wisdom, and focus on learning specifically around the business and the needs of an owner/MD. Advisory board members provide us with knowledge, understanding and strategic thinking of various management Policies, Inte Grated Programs, ensuring quality for better improvement of IIBMS. IIBMS advisory Board is overwhelmed to have the following experts on it’s advisory panel.
Advisory Board Members
Ambarish Sharma (CIPD – Affiliate Member)
- Senior HR Advisor Qatar Mining
- Head of Human Resources AMWAJ
- Senior Consultant KPMG
- Consultant Wipro Consulting
- Business Unit HR Manager TATA Consultancy Services
He has more than 10 years of experience as a HR Professional involved in design, development and deployment of HR Functions across IT, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Construction, Banking, Oil and Gas, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Catering, Educational Institutions and Government Sectors.His Specialities are : HR Strategy and Frameworks, Policies and Procedures Design & Development ,HR Process Improvement,HR Consulting,KPI Based Performance Management Systems,Compensation Benchmarking and Structuring,Organization Development,Employee and Management Development.
- Msc,PGDBM,DMS,PHD22 years in the Armed forces Hospitals & Collegs across the country.
- Professor – Child Health Nursing, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- PICU (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit) & Paediatric Ward in charge of a Tertiary Care Service Hospital.
- Head of the Department, Child Health Nursing Department, CON, AFMC.
Nominated Standing Committee Member for Academic, Anti Ragging, Ethics, MUHSShe has advised at IGNOU ,Developed syllabus for Quality Management for Post Graduate Management degree in Quality Management by Lucknow University. She was a consultant at continuing education in Management for rural doctors under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. She is also a Guest Lecturer / invited speaker on many National Forums / health institutions.
Brillian S. K
- Arshiya International (DGM & Head Talent Mgmt)
- CRISIL Limited (Manager HR)
- BNP Paribas Bank (Manager HR)
He is a passionate HR & Training Professional. He comes with 18 plus years of experience spanning multiple domains including BFSI, Financial Services, and IT & Education. Key specializations include strategic partnering, policy formulation, performance systems, compensation & benefits, automation and learning & development. He actively contributes to blogs and reputed magazines,news papers,and online forums. He is an active member of Toastmasters International and has been actively serving as a voluntary leader in India as a key officer.
The founder & trustee of IIBMS Distance Learning Institute. He is a reputed & well accomplished Humanitarian who owns a Hospital & a School while always striving for the development of others. He is one of the pioneers in the field of the education sector who has come with best ways for professionals to pursue their dream & upgrade their qualification. Being an Educationist & a strong believer in always doing the best he can, he has made a way for everybody to do the same.Dr.Rangani the visionary with exceptional Personality has magnificent Management skills making him most successful in all the departments of his career aspects, still not letting himself stop until he has sufficed the need of education & common welfare he makes everyday count. Follower of the words by Thomas A. Edison – “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time”
Dr. Manish Bhatt
He is an esteemed professional with 30 years of experience comprising the know-how of Fertilizer & Chemicals, Oil & Gas Refinery, Water & Waste Water Management, and Design & Engineering & Biotechnology.Dr. Bhatt is currently sharing his knowledge & expertise in Hester Bio sciences Ltd. Ahmedabad as a VP –Engineering & HSEF Coordinator.Besides having a vast experience he has acquired utmost knowledge in the departments of administering maintenance, operations & Design & Engineering of projects.He is a well accomplished professional with outstanding mastery as a Effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytic skills. Problem solving & organizational abilities along with Corporate Strategy & has achieved commendable command as a Development Specialist these are few of the major skills that Dr. Bhatt takes pride in having.Having been served as a National as well as International speaker for IQPC, ARMM he also conducts sessions on HR Development, Document Management System & Project Management helping education grow & involving himself in activities related
- Individual Consultant – ICT National Institute of Management and Administration
- Principal SaiPali Institute of Technology & Mgmt(SITM)
- Visiting Professor / Moderator / Evaluator -IIBMS
- Visiting Professor / Moderator / Evaluator – MIT
- Project Manager -Microsoft IT Academy Centre
- Group consultant – education delivery NIIT School Learning Solutions
- Centre Head MIAT Ltd Accra
- Systems Administrator & Faculty Aptech Computer Education
His expertise lie in Overall responsibility of the institute W.R.T. knowledge imparting, resource generation,management of the staff (teaching,non-teaching),financial budgeting, finding innovative ways in teaching-learning, working towards holistic development of the students.Education industry professional, has managerial experience on large scale projects, internationally experienced, comfortable with content development, operations, training and development, manpower management, complex projects; is keen to work with a professionally managed organization of repute.
Desmond Aloysius D’souza ( ILM affiliate member)
B.Sc., B.Ed., MBA, DMS
- Hospitality Consultant ( Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Manager Human Resources & Training – Wasita (Abu Dhabi)
- Consultant Human Resources & Training – Eden Hospitality
- Manager –Training & Development ( Shaqab – Doha Qatar )
- FSHM –Intercontinental Hotels Group –Abu Dhabi
Desmond D’souza is a hospitality consultant with over 20 years of experience, specializing in the fields of Human Resources & Training. He has worked with some of the leading organizations in Thailand, Europe, Middle East & Africa.
As an HR & Training consultant, Desmond’s approach focuses on business and bottom-line results rather than isolated or fragmented solutions that may, or may not, improve organizational performance. Other areas of his expertise include Cultural awareness & sensitivity, Presentations & Public Speaking, Negotiating and influencing, as well as working effectively across cultures. He is a firm believer in the principles of human performance improvement, Desmond endeavors to create and deliver high-impact training programs utilizing established principles of adult and participative learning to address the needs of the participants in an experiential manner. At the same time, the training ensures the maximum transfer of knowledge and learning thus maximizing the return on investment.
Dr. Anis Ahmad
M.A. B.Ed. M.Ed. D.Ed. B.A.
- (Honors) Political Science,
- M.A. English Literature,
- Master of Education,
- Doctor of Education,
- Alumnus of IIM Ahmadabad.
Presently Director , Education, Paradigm Pioneers Group, Gulf and India. Started teaching career at Sainik School, Chittorgarh, Rajesthan India, then joined, Delhi Administration (New Delhi-India) as a teacher of English at Model School, Ludlow Castle in 1989, resigned from the Government job to join as Vice Principal at Hamdard Public School, then joined NIMS Group Schools, Dubai as Education Officer for the Group running seven schools in U.A.E and left in 2001 to join in Kuwait.
Founder Principal of India International School, Mangaf, Kuwait. School was established in 2002 and worked there till 2010. Also a Founder Principal/Director of India International School, Sharjah.U.A.E. Now a Founder Director of Salmiya Indian Model School, Kuwait since November 2011.
- Represented India in Youth Exchange Programme held in Japan in 1991.
- Resource Person for teaching of English (CIEFL, Hyderabad)
- Educator for Kurukshetra University and Jamia Millia Islamia
- Quiz Master for the schools run by Delhi Administration.
- Manager Delhi Team to take part in National Youth Festival to celebrate 50 Years of Independence in 1997-1998
- Organized Youth Festival in Dubai for NIMS Group of Schools in 1999.
- Specialization: Educational Administration, Supervision, planning & Financing.
IIBMS where one can study management, flexibly. The courses introduce an individual to his maximum potential & magnify them creating limitless opportunities turning them to leaders, handshaker & wealth seekers.
The courses are best to amplify practical skills, when detailed feedback on performance and performance improvement is required. Offering topical new fields of study which encourage an individual to address diverse issues by providing applicants access to study material and academic pursuits of excellence, delivered in the home territory itself.
The focal point of IIBMS study materials is enhancing Practical Education. IIBMS Kit provided to applicants is a world full of practical scenarios, explanation in terms of facts rather than theoretical phrases. Customized to be self-explanatory & easy to understand.
Professor’s Notes – Hand tailored customized books by IIBMS intellectuals, accommodating current management situations, as examples & cases for revision are provided to students which are one of a kind & not obtainable elsewhere.
Adding personal touch to majority of books & explaining present real life scenarios, making an aspirant aware of what the future holds for him & how he can manage & handle the same is the key intent of these notes.
The whole IIBMS Kit would be couriered to the student within 25 working days from the date of enrollment along with added services.
Besides using the traditional books IIBMS has also modernized the learning process by providing students with online portal consisting of –
PPT’s – Summarized, to the point concepts are provided to students in the form of Power Point Presentations to keep up with the fast modern pace, making notes interestingly easy to understand.
Soft copies – PDF of books are provided to students making studies nomadic & convenient.
Faculty Guidance – IIBMS panel of intellectuals guide students personally with regards to any query through email about any concept in the notes provided, being the author of the same.
IIBMS Professionals are given the privilege to answer exams from any venue in the world along with the freedom to pick the schedule for the same, as time permits in the particular examination months of IIBMS. Students are alloted 2 modes of examinations – Home Based/Center Based.
Question papers would be drafted by IIBMS panel of veteran professors which would be 100% Case study pattern. These adroit professor’s will make sure copying isn’t an option & the questions given would extract more personal skills on paper in words.
This unique & novel methodology teaches a student how to assess business situations and make decisions based upon those assessments, allowing students to display their potential.
Incase of home based exams question paper would be emailed to the students, which they would have to answer & courier back to us in the respectable exam slab.
Candidate also has the option of appearing for Center Based Examination wherein they would have to visit one of the many IIBMS exam centers & complete answering the exam in the duration of 3 hours which wouldn’t be an open book examination.
Benefits & Features
- It’s Flexible: You can earn and study at the same time! Flexibility is the biggest advantage of distance learning courses. This stands true especially if you are a working professional. Not everyone has the luxury of taking their own time to finish their studies. For those who had to take a break from studies to start working, such courses are a boon and provide the opportunity to pursue higher education.
- Saves Time & Energy: You save up a lot of time and energy on commuting. You can stay at any place and pursue a course that is available at IIBMS. Or you might be based out of a remote village or town which does not have enough options for higher studies. Distance learning courses eliminate these obstacles.
- Case Based Learning : A case-based approach engages students in discussion of specific situations, typically real-world examples of Indian and International companies. Allowing the students to put their theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Study at your own Pace: Not everyone has the same pace of learning. Some students pick up things fast, others need time to grasp a concept. One of the biggest advantages of distance learning is that you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Saves Money: These courses are almost always cheaper as compared to their on-campus counter-parts. You also cut down on the costs incurred while commuting etc.
- Personal Fulfillment : An MBA is the key to unlocking both a professionally and personally rewarding future. Education is the foundation upon which you can build lifelong business and personal achievements. The IIBMS MBA program is designed to enrich your personal life, as well as to keep you informed about a constantly changing industry.
- Convenient: You can submit your assignment with the click of a button or simply drop it off at a post-office! It’s sometimes as simple as that!
- 24X7 Access to Study Material & fellow Students: This is the best way to study if you are comfortable with internet and technology. You can access your study material online whenever you want and also clear doubts, exchange views and discuss with your virtual class-mates!
- Study any Topic You Want: Since you‘d already have all your books/online study material with you, you can pick up any topic/chapter that interests you and tackle that first! This way your interest in the subject is sustained.
- Higher Level of Self-Confidence: The knowledge gained through our Correspondence MBA program will enhance your effectiveness in your current position and help define your future career path. It will sharpen your skills in critical business areas, giving you the self-confidence you need to become a leader in your profession.
- Specialization : We provide more than 80 specializations which allow students to gain additional knowledge and background on specific business top