IIBMS Admission Requirement & Procedure
Admission Requirement Checklist:
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Qualification Proof: Self attested photocopies of Mark Sheets and Proof of the examinations passed as per criteria for respective courses.
- Three latest passport size color photographs.
- Self attested photocopies of Work Experience Certificate and Appointment letter as per course requirement.
- Updated Resume (hard copy)
- Soft copy of updated CV should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self attested photocopies of Photo ID proof.
- Self attested photocopies of Address proof.
- Transfer of fees through Chq/DD/CC/Online transfer. Fees being payable in favor of “Indian Institute OF Business Management and Studies” or “IIBMS” payable at Mumbai.
Procedure and Important Notes:
- The application form along with checklist documents & fees should be submitted to the Institute in person or though Courier / Speed Post to IIBMS Head office, Branches / Contact centers.
- Cash Fess is accepted at IIBMS Head office and Branches only.
- Fees can be paid by Cash/Online Transfer/Chq/D.D./Credit Card.
- DD/Chq should be in the name of "Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies" payable at Mumbai.
- In case a chq gets bounced then the student is liable to pay Rs.800/- towards cheque bounced charges for continuing the course.
- Fees are subject to revision at anytime on discretion of IIBMS.
- Course & Specialization once selected will not be changed or Transferred under any circumstances. You can change the course only on the day of admission till working hours.
- Fees once paid are not refundable and / non transferable under any circumstances.
- Cheques are acknowledged subject to realization.
- False declaration or qualification by the candidate will disqualify his/her admission to the institute including appropriate penal action
- The receipt shall be valid only with mail confirmation from email@example.com. In case of non receipt of email confirmation please contact accounts department IIBMS Head Office.
- Course and Fees are valid up to the maximum duration of course from the date of enrollment
- All legal disputes, if any, shall come under Jurisdiction Mumbai City only.
Post Admission Procedure :
- Students will receive their study materials along with the Fees receipt & ID card within 25 working days after completion of admission procedure.
- For any queries or doubts while studying, student can mail our professors with their student identification number for quick response on the mail id which will be allotted after admission.
- We are dedicated to fulfill our students very quickly & easily with highly experienced support staff, One can expect queries related to courseware be resolved with least wait-time by using 24*7 online support.
- Student can refer Admission procedure FAQ's for queries related to admission.