Professional Laureate in Management ( PLM)
This course is for them who want to pursue a professional career in corporate world.A project work will test your skills of management. The student can select from a wide range of specialization subjects offered by the institute. The course material i.e. the study material will be provided by the institute itself.As you complete this course, you will gain a higher level of mastery as you study and do research on the latest organizational and leadership theories and practices that will affect business in the 21st century. Upon completion, you will be prepared to teach or lead in the area of business administration.
PLM gives students a chance to work at their own pace and from a distance. Distance learning programs give students flexibility in their schedule, and an opportunity to work on a variety of projects using technology and Internet-based communications. Most of programs are designed with intensive study and research requirements like DMS ( Doctorate in Management Studies); students can use the Internet and world wide web to conduct in-depth research, produce reports, and develop presentations completely online for their project work . In some cases, a doctorate course online may also require a collaborative component; with today’s advancing web-based technologies, this becomes even easier and more efficient. Students who work well independently, are self-motivated, and enjoy working on the web can be successful with today’s options in completing a doctorate course
Course Objective :
- This course aims to provide you with advanced critical, analytical and argumentative skills, to deliver personal fulfillment, professional development and career enhancement, and to encourage reflective practice.
- Developing new approach methods and techniques for decision processes, which answer to the present and the future needs of the organizations.
- Adapting existing methods and techniques of Management and Industrial Engineering to solve new problems in new organizational environments.
- Making comparative studies of methods or techniques of Management and Industrial Engineering, which allow measuring their impact in the organizations.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Post Graduate in any discipline or Graduate with Minimum 2 Years of Experience.
Course Duration :
The PLM Program can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- International Business
- Finance Management
- Research Methodology
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 32800/-
International Students: US $2200