As organizations become increasingly complex, innovative organizational models and practices have become crucial-and consequently, leadership in this environment requires higher, more sophisticated levels of knowledge and skills.
The IIBMS professional doctorate in Management is designed for senior managers and consultants to enhance their personal and professional practice. The course provides a vehicle for senior managers and consultants to refine and extend their managerial expertise and skills and to make a significant contribution to the development of both professional practice as well as new knowledge in the field of management.
Course Objective :
- The course facilitates major personal developmental and enables you to contribute to cutting edge thinking both in your profession and in your own organization.
- The award significantly enhances your career portfolio and opportunity for career advancement.
- Research undertaken on the course often leads to key strategic planning and decision making within participants’ organizations.
- The program aims at providing professional credibility as well as provides a sound basis for dealing with clients’ communication and business issues.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Post Graduate in any discipline or Graduate with Minimum 2 Years of Experience.
Course Duration :
- The PDM Program can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- International Business
- Research Methodology
- Project Report **
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 32800/-
International Students: US $2200