Masters Program in Management Studies : Introduction
The curriculum has been designed to lay strong foundations for logical and analytical skills of the students. The programme provides an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience in the main management discipline. The curriculum covers all the important areas in the discipline of management which can be expected from a working manager. The successful completion of the program will enable executives to assume a strategic role in their organizations
Course Objective :
- To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
- To demonstrate proficiency in analyzing and interpreting a wide range of business information related to the various functional areas of management.
- To develop and demonstrate key personal and inter-personal skills required for effective management and implementation of solutions to business problems at all levels within and outside the organization.
- To update the knowledge base related to various business domains and appreciate their significance.
- To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Graduate / Diploma Holder
Course Duration :
- The MMS Program can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Statistics for Business
- IT for Manager
- Business Management
- Consumer Behavior
- International Business
- Business Strategies
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 40800/- (Note : GST applicable)
International Students: US $2200
List of Specialization:
(Select one out of the more than 100 Specialization Given)