MIB Course : Introduction
iibms- Centre for Distance Learning’s Two-Year Master in Business Management program through the distance mode is specially designed to equip the students with a comprehensive management education. It is intended to provide young graduates and working professionals an opportunity for developing management skills to compete successfully in the global business environment. This course is for them who want to pursue a professional career in corporate world. This course offers specialization for two subjects i.e. master in two fields of management. And a project study will test your skills of management.
The curriculum has been designed to lay strong foundations for logical and analytical skills of the students. The programme provides an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience in the main management discipline. The curriculum covers all the important areas in the discipline of management which can be expected from a working manager. The successful completion of the program will enable executives to assume a strategic role in their organizations
Course Objective :
- To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
- To demonstrate proficiency in analyzing and interpreting a wide range of business information related to the various functional areas of management.
- To develop and demonstrate key personal and inter-personal skills required for effective management and implementation of solutions to business problems at all levels within and outside the organization.
- To update the knowledge base related to various business domains and appreciate their significance.
- To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Graduate / Diploma Holder
Course Duration :
- The online MIB course can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
MIB Course Structure :
- International Marketing
- Finance and Economics
- Business Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Intercultural Management and Ethics
- International HR Management
- International Financial Management
- International Business
- Project Report *
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 40800/-
International Students: US $2000