Two years of Distance Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management aims in preparing a thorough breed of executives with in-depth knowledge and Industry Exposure and Strategic Management Orientation. The candidates will be ready to take up responsibilities in any business (domestic and/or global) to ensure growth and success in the business they are assigned to. This course is designed for the candidates who strive for early success in life. This course is specially designed for giving appropriate knowledge to the students about the corporate environment. After learning, the student will find in himself good skills of management.
Course Objective :
- Understand business concepts leading to overall Enterprise Management. The endeavor is not only to impart skills, techniques and knowledge on key business areas such as Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and Operations – but also to integrate and inter-link these concepts into an enterprise level insight.
- Learn and apply the essentials of critical business processes like Strategic Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Product Design, Business Ethics, HR and Operations in this context.
- Imbibe an ‘Entrepreneurial’ spirit along with personal, social, professional values, creativity and positive attitudes.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Graduate / Diploma with Two Years experience.
Course Duration :
- The PGDBM Program can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Specialization I
- Specialization II
- Project Report *
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 35800/-
International Students: US $1500
(Select one out of the more than 100 Specialization Given)