If you have a keen interest towards business management and want to learn the Enterprise Management skills, then it is highly recommended to opt for Post graduation in Business Management. Because of online education module, you can easily avail the distance Post graduation courses without any difficulties. So, whether you are continuing with your job or residing in a farther place, it is now easy for you to complete your post-graduation education.
The PGBM course mainly covers key business aspects like Business ethics, HR, IT product design, Marketing, Finance, strategic management, and operations. By learning all these essential business processes, you can easily pave your career as per your interests. For the convenience of individuals, the distance post graduate courses in Mumbai are offered within 10 to 24 months. So, there is no need to worry about long course durations at all.
Again, if you are a graduate or a diploma holder with at least two years of experience, then you are fully eligible to avail the PGDBM courses. There are only 4 semesters which mainly include subjects like General management, Managerial Economics, Operations Management, Business communication skills, Business law, specialization subjects, and project reports.
Course Objective :
- Understand business concepts leading to overall Enterprise Management. The endeavor is not only to impart skills, techniques and knowledge on key business areas such as Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and Operations – but also to integrate and inter-link these concepts into an enterprise level insight.
- Learn and apply the essentials of critical business processes like Strategic Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Product Design, Business Ethics, HR and Operations in this post graduate courses.
- Imbibe an ‘Entrepreneurial’ spirit along with personal, social, professional values, creativity and positive attitudes.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Graduate / Diploma with Two Years experience.
Course Duration :
- PGBM Program can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
Course Structure :
- General Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Specialization I
- Specialization II
- Project Report *
Fees Details :
Indian Students: Rs 35800/- (Note : GST applicable)
International Students: US $1500
(Select one out of the more than 100 Specialization Given)