IIBMS Provides courses offered by Mewar University which is by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under section 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I)
The student is eligible for BSc (IT) Program if he/she has a 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject or equivalent qualification or a 3year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.
Diploma (Three years after S.S.C. Xth Std.) in allied branch are eligible for direct admission to the Second Year of the B.Sc. (I.T.) degree course.
BSc-IT is of three academic years duration and a candidate who is admitted to BSc (IT) Program shall complete the degree within twice the duration of the Program i.e. six years from the date of his admission failing which he has to seek admission afresh.
- Applied Mathematics I
- Professional Communication Skills
- Digital Computer Fundamentals
- Electronics and Communication Technology
- Mathematics II
- DATA STRUCTURES AND C PROGRAMMING
- Computer Graphics
- Web Designing and Programming
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Data Communication and Networking Standards
- Advanced SQL
- Introduction to C++ programming
- Java and Data Structures
- Embedded Systems
- Internet Technologies
- Modern Operating Systems
- Software Project Management
- Network Security
- Software Testing
- Data Warehousing