IIBMS Provides courses offered by Mewar University which is by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under section 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I)
Three years Bachelors of Commerce computer Application program aims in imparting education in the field of commerce at the undergraduate level. The programme aims at acquainting students with the basic concepts of commerce specially emphasizing upon key issues of computers.
H.S.C or 10+3 Years Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
The Duration for the program would be 3 to 6 years.
- English Communications
- Indian Constitution and Ethics
- Business Organization & Management
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Business Communication & Office Methods
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Environmental Studies
- Marketing & Salesmanship
- Introduction to Computer
- Cost Accounting
- Banking Theory Law & Practice
- Management Information System
- Internet Technology & Web Design